Big Science Experiments for Little Kids
- Grades: PreK-K
- Print Length: 90 Pages
- Author: Jason Lindsey
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- ISBN-10: 1638075069
- ISBN-13: 978-1638075066
Entertainment meets education with thrilling science experiments for kids ages 3 to 5.
Young children are naturally curious and love to discover new things about the world around them. Big Science Experiments for Little Kids helps them explore their inquisitive side with fun, hands-on experiments that introduce them to STEAM concepts (science, technology, engineering, art, and math).
This standout among science books for kids ages 3-5 features:
- 20 engaging experiments—Learning is a blast as kids explore basic scientific principles using everyday objects, like combining raisins and soda to see the effects of carbon dioxide in Dancing Raisins.
- Avenues for investigation—Children will develop problem-solving skills as they learn to ask questions, gather information, make guesses, and explain their discoveries.
- Simple directions—Kids can experiment with ease thanks to clear, step-by-step instructions that foster independent learning and require minimal supervision from adults.
- Explicit icons—You’ll know how to properly plan thanks to labels that alert you to a possible mess, when you may need to step in, and how long it should take to successfully complete the experiment.
Make learning come alive with Big Science Experiments for Little Kids.