CoderZ Cyber Robotics 101 - Individual License
- Grades: K-5 to K-8
- Number of Students:‚ 1
- Hours of Curriculum: 15+
- Number of Lessons: 50+
- Length of Subscription: 1 Year
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Additional Documents/Resources:‚ CoderZ Cyber Robotics 101 Brochure, Cyber Robotics 101 Curriculum Datasheet,‚ What is CoderZ?, CoderZ Content Framework
This product is subscription based. To order this product for more than one year or for more than one student, please add the appropriate number to your cart. (e.g. order a quantity of 3 for three students for one year, or for one student for three years)
Bring Cyber Robotics into your curriculum & use the excitement of robotics to introduce all your students to coding!
CoderZ is a classroom optimized STEM Education solution that encompasses the learning of coding and virtual robotics together with curriculum, classroom management and teacher resources. The solution is developed to enable schools and teachers to engage students with hands on STEM.
CoderZ enables all students to learn STEM with robotics. With CoderZ your students will learn how to code virtual robots accompanied by a step-by-step curriculum and gamified missions completely online. No need for expensive hardware or specialized training.
CoderZ is classroom ready, designed for teachers and school friendly and thousands of students and teachers are already using CoderZ in the classroom and in online competitions.
Cyber Robotics 101 is a flexible learning program for educators to introduce students to the core concepts of code development and robotics. Students will learn mechanics, navigation, sensors and more while being introduced to programming components like commands, variables, conditional logic, loops, smart blocks (functions) and more.
- 1 Year Subscription
- Over 15 hours of curriculum, activities and assignments
- Over 50 gamified missions with step by step instructions
- Students use visual (Blockly) or text editors to test their code with real time simulation
- Log into CoderZ anywhere, anytime to continue learning
- CSTA and NGSS aligned
- PBL approach
- Teacher resources: guides, presentations and solutions
- Teacher's Guide
- Presentations with Speaker Notes
- Mission Solutions
- Heatmaps and Student Reports
- Course Progress Control