Recommended Ages: 8+
This kit has a beautifully illustrated 40 page book plus materials to make your own microscope slides.
It includes a high-powered clip-on microscope that converts a mobile device into a high performance microscope.
No focusing required.
View microscope slides directly on a digital screen.
200 to 400x optical resolution depending on your camera lens and the number of megapixels on your device.
This microscope will pair with a 2x optical lense on some front cameras to form a digital version of a compound microscope.
Zoom in, photograph and share your microscope slide images.
Prepare and view your own microscope slides:
- Stain onion cells on a microscope slide to view onion cells
- Prepare a slide to view leaf cells
- Stain and view a slide containing your own cheek cells
- Watch and record pond scum in motion
- Identify parts of the cell
- Discover what makes a cell, a cell
- Use bubbleology to understand the plasma membrane
- Explore the functions of the organelles inside an animal cell
This kit includes a breakthrough clip-on microscope that lets you observe and record in time-lapse video on a digital screen as you prepare a microscope slide step by step. Record as the nuclei of your cheek cells stain blue. No student microscope provides the large working distance ABOVE the slide that this microscope does.