Wonder Workshop Make Wonder Homeschool with Wonder Pack - 12 Months
- Grades: K-5
- Number of Students: Up to 5
- Number of Lessons: 132+
- Contact Hours: N.A.
- Additional Resources: Device Compatibility
This Bundle includes our full suite of accessories for bringing coding to life for kids in grades K-5! Great for homeschoolers, this pack puts the A back in STEAM by including Sketch Kit, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, and a pair of Building Brick Connectors - the perfect way to get the full suite of accessories!
With a Make Wonder Homeschool subscription, it’s simpler than ever to create a coding curriculum, regardless of your level of experience. Make Wonder provides interactive coding lessons for students to complete as well as puzzles and challenges to test their understanding.
You set up a classroom with a profile for each student, assign the pre-built lessons from an extensive menu, and track progress using the detailed teacher dashboard.
Students’ eyes will light up as they embark on coding adventures with virtual Dash in a vibrant 3D world right on the screen (with iOS 13 or Chrome browsers).
Curriculum or Lesson Topics:
Make Wonder Homeschool grants access to 1 adult and 5 students to the following for 12 months:
Make Wonder Features
- 5 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Lessons aligned to code.org’s levels A-F with instructional videos and coding challenges
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, (for use with the physical Dash Robot)
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher/parent in our online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 5 students, to the missions and resources for the competition.
- 1 - Dash robot
- 1 - Sketch Kit
- 1 - Launcher
- 1 - Gripper Building Kit
- 2 - Building Brick Connectors
Please see compatibility here.
Special Notes and Considerations:
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.