Arduino Starter Kit Classroom Pack
- Grades: 6+
- Number of Students: Up to 12 (1-2 students per kit)
- Number of Activities: 15 Projects
Get the whole classroom started with electronics quickly and easily - no prior experience required
The Arduino Starter Kit Classroom Pack is a bundled solution, containing six of the popular Arduino Starter Kits.
This Classroom 6-Pack is for a classroom of at least twelve students — the recommended ratio is two students per kit — and intended for use starting from middle school teachers onwards, looking for an extensive educational solution for learning how to use the Arduino platform.
Each kit contains an Arduino Uno Rev 3 board, a collection of sensors and actuators, and — most important — a guide book which will help students and teachers to take their first steps into the world of electronics, with interactive and sensing objects.
Each Arduino Starter Kit contains a full color 170-page book with instructions for fifteen projects:
01. GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: An introduction to the basics.
02. SPACESHIP INTERFACE: Design a control panel for a starship.
03. LOVE-O-METER: Measure how hot-blooded you are.
04. COLOR MIXING LAMP: Produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input.
05. MOOD CUE: Let people know how you're doing.
06. LIGHT THEREMIN: Create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands.
07. KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: Play music with this keyboard.
08. DIGITAL HOURGLASS: A light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much.
09. MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: A colored wheel that will make your head spin.
10. ZOETROPE: Create a mechanical animation you can play--and in reverse.
11. CRYSTAL BALL: A mystical tour to answer all your tough questions.
12. KNOCK LOCK: Unlock a door with a secret knock.
13. TOUCHY-FEELY LAMP: A lamp that responds to your touch.
14. TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: Control your personal computer from your Arduino.
15. HACKING BUTTONS: Create a master control for all of your devices!
- 6 Starter Kits
Each Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 Projects Book (170 pages)
- 1 Arduino Uno
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Breadboard 400 points
- 70 Solid core jumper wires
- 1 Easy-to-assemble wooden base
- 1 9v battery snap
- 1 Stranded jumper wires (black)
- 1 Stranded jumper wires (red)
- 6 Phototransistor
- 3 Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 10 Pushbuttons
- 1 Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1 Tilt sensor
- 1 alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters)
- 1 LED (bright white)
- 1 LED (RGB)
- 8 LEDs (red)
- 8 LEDs (green)
- 8 LEDs (yellow)
- 3 LEDs (blue)
- 1 Small DC motor 6/9V
- 1 Small servo motor
- 1 Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 1 H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
- 1 Optocouplers [4N35]
- 2 Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
- 5 Capacitors 100uF
- 5 Diodes [1N4007]
- 3 Transparent gels (red, green, blue)
- 1 Male pins strip (40x1)
- 20 Resistors 220 Ohms
- 5Resistors 560 Ohms
- 5 Resistors 1 kOhms
- 5 Resistors 4.7 kOhms
- 20 Resistors 10 kOhms
- 5Resistors 1 MOhms
- 5 Resistors 10 MOhms