This item is limited to quantities on hand. Once in-stock quantities sell out this item will no longer be available.
- Recommended Grades:‚ K-3
- Number of Students: 24 working in six groups of four
- Hours of Lessons/Activities:‚ 13+
Please‚ contact‚ sales@
Major Concepts & Big Ideas:
- How can we make a heterogeneous mixture?
- What is a solute? What is a solvent? What happens when we mix them together?
- What is the "perfect" bubble solution?
- How do we separate the parts of a mixture?
- How do crystals grow? In what types of solutions do they grow best?
- How can mixture separation help clean up the environment?
- More information coming soon!
*The included product image is a sample - packaging and brands of items pictured are subject to change at any time.