ScholAR 1 Year Individual License - Grade: 9-12
This ScholAR Virtual Lab 1 Year License is good for 1 student in grades 9-12, and covers 50+ simulations covering 150+ topics.
Are you looking to renew your license, or are you looking to get a license for 2, 3, or more years? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing.
ScholAR: Experience. Observe. Learn.
The Virtual Lab of Tomorrow.
More than 125 Simulations - Covering 400+ topics and Growing!
ScholAR is an app that brings Scientific Simulations to the learning experience, one experiment at a time. Our immersive and highly interactive content is developed using future-ready technologies enabling 3D and mixed reality experiences.
The experiential learning content is designed to significantly improve the visual-processing of complex concepts, thus enabling easier understanding and eventually, enhancing the overall leaning process.
Get the ScholAR Advantage
ScholAR is a one-of-a-kind virtual interactive platform that will immerse you in all the relevant educational knowledge that you can ask for, and you can access it any time, and anywhere, to start your learning journey whether it's in the classroom or at home.
- 3D Interactive Simulations
- Lab Experiments
- Real Life Outdoor Scenarios
- STEM subjects (Physics, Chemistry, & Biology)
- Supplementary Learning
- Relevant for Middle & High School Students and Teachers
Safely Conduct Experiments That Could Otherwise Be Hazardous:
- Crash automobiles to understand the concept of momentum.
- Jump off an airplane to understand terminal velocity
- Play with acids without any fear of spilling it on your hands or legs
- Examine contaminated objects for various disease-causing germs
- And many more...
- ScholAR leverages the power of 3D visualizations to simplify complex concepts in Science
- ScholAR promotes learning by doing
- No special equipment needed
- Designed to run on popular operating systems link Windows, MacOS, ChromeBook, Android and iOS platforms
Supercharge your experiential learning with ScholAR!!
For minimum/recommended technical specifications, please click here.