The Chomper Bot - A Make: Magic Kit
- Grades: 5+
- Number of Students: 1-2
Behold the amazing Chomper Bot! An original magic robotic creation developed by Mario the Maker Magician just for you!
As you progress further into the world of making magic you'll explore simple programming using Arduino, a card trick and best of all, you'll get to make your very own Chomper Bot!
Using the kit box as the "body", you'll craft and personalize your bot by cutting out and coloring the eye, mouth and teeth pieces (younger makers please use adult supervision when handling sharp items).
Next you'll get acquainted with the hardware that makes your bot go, featuring the "guts" of our bot, the Arduino Uno microcontroller, servos and jumper wires! You'll need a computer with USB cable for the simple programming required to give life to your Chomper Bot and perform your incredible Magic Card Trick!
Parts Included in Kit:
- Jumper Wires - 10pc
- Microcontroller - Arduino Uno Rev. 3
- 9g Servos - Torque: 1.5 kg.cm @ 4.8V; 2.0 kg/cm @ 6V
- 9v Battery Pack w/ 2.1mm Barrel Plug & on/off Switch
- 4" Round Cardboard "Eye"
- Instruction Card with Video-Build-Along Link
- 4" x 10" "Mouth/Teeth" Cutout Card
- 3" x 5" Magic Trick Cards - 4pc
- 1" Brad Clips - 2pc
- 5" x 4" x 4" Box "Chomper Body"
- Secret Swag
Items NOT INCLUDED but required for this kit:
- Duct Tape
- 9V Battery
- Good Scissors or Box Cutter
- Repositionable Glue Stick
- USB A/B Printer-type Cable
- Computer for Simple Programming
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.