KUBO Coding+ Set
- Grades: PreK+
- Number of Students: 1-3 per robot
- Number of Lessons/Activities: 12, 25-minute activities
- Contact Hours: 6
- Additional Resources: KUBO Portal, Curriculum, and Play
Moving on with the KUBO Coding+ Set
Boost your students’ skills with this super assortment of 36 additional TagTiles to use with your KUBO Coding Sets. These tiles allow control of time, speed, distance and direction. There are KUBO Coding+ lesson plans and teacher guides, to guide you and your students all the way.
With KUBO Coding+ students become more confident programmers using functions, subroutines and loops for endless possibilities.
- 1x each Wait 2, 5 and 10 seconds TagTiles
- 1x each Go Slow, Go Medium or Go High Speed TagTiles
- 4x Go Back and 2x U-turn TagTiles
- 2x each Go Forward 2x, 3x or 4x TagTiles
- 2x each Turn 90 and 1x each Turn 180 degrees, right and left TagTiles
- Additional Function TagTiles, making the way for teamwork and team challenges.
- Free online curriculum materials
NOTE: To use these tiles you will need a KUBO Coding Starter Set.
Why Choose KUBO for Your K-5 Classroom?
If you’re new to teaching coding and aren’t sure where to start, are overwhelmed by the choice of coding products available, or if you’re looking for an affordable solution that makes it easy to get started and provides all the support you need, the answer is KUBO.
KUBO makes coding easy and fun for students of all abilities, even the most technology-shy. It enhances creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and communication skills, preparing students for the future – and can be used in-class and at home.
KUBO Coding Solutions:
KUBO Hands-on is a simple, intuitive, plug-and-learn coding tool with low complexity, zero set-up time, and easy adoption for teachers and students alike.
Unique Tagtile® Solution
KUBO is the only puzzle-like concept in the world. Literally making coding as simple as snapping together the pieces of a puzzle.
Introducing KUBO Play
Catering to all abilities and elementary age groups. Students experience a personalized learning journey at their own pace – from any place and at any time.
KUBO Play makes it easy to hand out homework assignments and follow-up with new insights, so you can adapt in-classroom teaching to your students’ competency levels. Try KUBO Play here.
KUBO Takes Care of You
- Easy onboarding
- KUBO Video Tutorials
- Quick Start Guides
- Professional Development
It's KUBO's promise that you, as a teacher, will succeed in accomplishing fun, relevant and engaging learning by providing the best teaching tools and great ways of developing new professional skills and knowledge through the KUBO Academy consisting of e-learning and webinars. See it for yourself here!
The KUBO Curriculum
KUBO makes curriculum selection easy. There’s something for every subject, grade, and learning style. Explore how it works.
- Standard- and project-based lesson plans
- Cross-Curricular Activities
- Create your own maps with KUBO Map Maker
- Join one of the KUBO webinars to get inspired
- Dive into one of the KUBO white-papers
- Register and see the Full Curriculum here
Special Notes and Considerations:
To use these tiles, you will need a KUBO Coding Starter Set.
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.