Think About It Writing Activity
This item is limited to quantities on hand. Once in-stock quantities sell out, this item will no longer be available.
Think about it, talk about it, write about it!‚
Think About It! addresses a variety of current character education issues in a thoughtful and engaging way. The chart can be used as a teaching tool and as an individual exercise, providing teachers a way to address these issues with their students or as a way for students to share concerns in a private manner. Writing prompts tie these issues back to curriculum. Scenarios created by a Licensed Marriage and Family therapist with experience helping kids work through anxiety, stress, depression, anger, frustration, and other traumatic issues. Her input ensures that we are targeting the most current and important issues with the sensitivity and thoughtfulness they deserve.Features; Benefits:
- Includes 31"W x 24"H chart
- 40 situation posters, 200 discussion questions, 120 writing prompts
- Writing prompts tie back to curriculum, integrating character education with language arts curriculum
- Situations selected and written by mental health professional
- Addresses Character Education
- Scenarios cover fairness, compassion, respect, tolerance, trustworthiness, bullying, and more...