Now, there's a new way for readers to discuss their passions, with the release of a new game, The Art of Conversation: Literary Edition.
Following the success of their original games, creators Louise Howland and Keith Lamb have adapted the concept to offer new angles and avenues to think, and talk, about books.
- TAOC‚® comes with 300 starter questions plus a 32-page guidebook that includes informative and comprehensive endnotes.
- Carefully developed and researched by the creators, with the assistance of well-respected literature teacher Leila Bryant, there's plenty of scope to come up with your own questions. Like all TAOC editions, it's not a quiz ¢‚¬€� it's not about who knows the most. It's a communication tool that draws on your own experiences, thoughts and reactions to facilitate fascinating discussions.
- Even reluctant readers will be drawn in! Readers of all stages and ages will find themselves being educated, all in the name of fun.
- Ideal for book clubs, but can also be adapted to friends, family, workmates, students or even solitary readers.
- Covers all genres ¢‚¬€� fiction, poetry, drama, biography, autobiography, science fiction, fantasy, crime, romance, historical writing - essentially, the whole bookshop!