STEMPilot Edustation Pro 3
- Grades: 8+
- Additional Info: Incorporating STEMPilot in the Classroom
The Edustation Pro 3 is capable of flying from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography and topography. Edustations are designed for classrooms where they can be nested together. Each Edustation has our tutored simulator learning missions teaching all of the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Each Edustation Pro 3 Includes:
- STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embraces Project Based Learning.
- STEMPilot NGSS multimedia Lesson Plans on flash drive
- Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step
- Compact welded steel design, easy to roll in and out of classrooms
- Instrument Pod with NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Autopilot, Trim, Flaps 7 more.
- Panoramic Forward view displayed on a 3 x 27″ HD wide screens
- Custom PC designed and built by STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics
- Prepar3D flight software by Lockheed Martin
- Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
- Surround sound for an immersive experience
- Easy plug-in and set-up
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Excite Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
- Dimensions: 50” wide, 31” long, 58” high
- Warranty: 1 year included; extended warranty available
NOTE: This item has a 4-6 week turnaround.
NOTE: Shipments outside of the Continental U.S. may incur additional shipping charges. If necessary, our support team will be in contact prior to shipping.