UV-C has been proven effective against microorganisms for over 100 years. When UV-C light hits a microorganism, it inactivates it. Arc uses UV-C technology better than ever before by creating a highly effective UV-C system that can quickly help decrease the microorganism risk in an unoccupied room, in addition to manual cleaning and disinfection processes.
Smart, whole-room UV-C disinfection with hospital-grade efficacy
- Highest efficacy product on the market: hospital grade disinfection
- Delivering +2:1 with R-Zero ecosystem; less chemical use and labor
- Real-time data through R-Zero Connect
- Communicate the extra care you are taking to make spaces clinically clean
- 210X Safer, 400X less waste; deadly for microorganisms, while still friendly for the planet
Superior efficacy that makes everyday spaces safer
Arc is engineered to deliver the best performance on the market, with shorter cycles and higher efficacy.
Independently verified to destroy 99.99% of microorganisms in 7 minutes or less
- 99%+ Feline Calicivirus
- 99% MRSA
- 99% Escherichiia Colii (E. Coli)
- 99%+ Human Coronavirus
Save on chemical costs
When used in addition to typical cleaning processes, Arc enables R-Zero’s 2:1 ROI by helping reset microbial risk in unoccupied rooms with a technology proven for over 100 years.
How UV-C disinfects better
Arc leverages 254nm UV-C light to destroy microorganisms' DNA/RNA quickly. It does this by disrupting the replication of the genetic material with thymine dimers.
Because 254nm UV-C light can be harmful for human exposure, Arc includes redundant safety features to ensure absolute protection in operations all of the time. These features include PIR safety sensors that trigger an automatic shutoff if a person is at risk of exposure.
Visibility throughout the disinfection process
R-Zero Connect IoT platform delivers data in real time, making an invisible process visible, and auditable.
Support in achieving healthy, and safe indoor spaces
Build trust and confidence with building visitors through the R-Zero Badge, signaling your building's commitment to the highest standard of indoor health and safety.
- Made in the USA
- 78″ high for floor to ceiling coverage
- 24″ base with 4 legs for maximum stability
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Four 3″ multi-directional locking casters for effortless movement
- LED status light to communicate state of operation
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Two ergonomic handles for easy movement
- Integrated OLED interface for simple operation
- Arctic White, antimicrobial, UV-C resistant paint
- Eight maximum output UV-C lamps
- Up to 16,000 hrs. lamp life
- Eight aluminum parabolic reflectors for intense, uniform 360° coverage
- Proprietary reflector coating for maximum reflectivity
- 12 ft. power cord with standard 3 prong grounded plug
- 1420 W total power consumption
- 120V AC
- Web-based user portal
- Real-time status tracking
- Location-based cleaning validation
- Usage and compliance analytics
- Lamp life and cycle counter
- 4 PIR sensors for intrusion detection and auto-off
- Built-in delay start timer
- LED siren to signal when a cycle is about to start
- Non-ozone producing lamps
- Bilingual warning signs for outside room
- High touch onboarding and implementation training
- Dedicated customer service representatives
- Full warranty for the duration of lease