Primary Science Color Mixing Glasses
Take a look! These unique child-size glasses and interchangeable lenses let students observe the world while learning about color.
- Features 8 easy-to-change lenses 2 each of red, yellow and blue and distortion lenses that let you see the world like a bug
- Teaches primary colors as well as mixing to make secondary colors by combining up to 2 lenses per side
- Allows additional instruction and kaleidoscopic fun when you use the lenses on their own
- Includes color-mixing chart
- Durable plastic glasses are sized just right for children, and wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Grades PreK+