PicoSolutions Delta WASP 2040 Clay Printer
The Ideal Printer
The professional, compact 3D printer for pieces with 20 cm(7.87in) base and up to a height of 40 cm(15.75in). It features a closed chamber, hot pad and suspended Bowden. Accurate, fast and reliable.
The WASP (LDM) Low-Density Material Extruder is able to extrude any low-density materials without large particles inside of it. Included with the machine comes a sample of white porcelain to get started. You may load any paste material that can be made soft enough to be pushed through the extruder with 4-6 bar of pressure, and there are no particles that will block the 1 mm nozzle.
- Print volume diameter of 200 mm x H 400 mm
Nozzle diameter 1.2 mm, 2 mm Max
- layer resolution 0.5 mm
- Max speed 150 mm / s
- Max displacement speed 150 mm / s
- Acceleration 500 mm / s
- Materials porcelain, earthenware, stoneware, refractory, clays, etc.
LDM WASP extruder (standard nozzle stainless steel diameter 1.2 mm and 2 mm)
Operating systems Windows, Mac, Linux
Slicing software Cura - SLic3r - Simplify 3d
File type .stl, .obj, .gcode,
- Input 110V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 180 W
- N.B. compressor required (min. working pressure 8 bar)
- The environment of use 20-30 C °
- Warehouse 0-30 C °
Printer dimensions 49(19in) x 44(17in) x 87 cm(34in)
Printer weight 40 kg(88lbs)
Dimensions for shipping with a cardboard box on a pallet
- 50 cm x 58 cm x 101 cm, weight 50 kg (20inX23inX40in) 110lbs
- Delivery 3-7days
- 1 Extruder LDM WASP Extruder with stainless steel nozzle diam.
- 1.2mm, 2mm.
- 1 3L tank 1 marine multilayer printing plate
- 10 kg of porcelain
- 30 mins of virtual onboarding
- Screw controlled dosing extruder (2013)
- Integrated air pressure control on the printer
- Rolling block carriages to ensure excellent stability
Dedicated firmware Connection for air tube integrated into the printer
- 1 Extruder LDM WASP Extruder with stainless steel nozzle diam. 1.2 mm and 2 mm.
- 1 3L tank.
- 1 printing plate in marine plywood.
- 10 kg of porcelain.
- Extruder with controlled dosage by screw.
- Air pressure control integrated on the printer.
- Trolleys with roller runners to ensure excellent stability.
- Dedicated firmware.
- Air hose connection integrated into the printer.