Laser Optical Disc Set
Complete optics set for demonstration. This kit uses a compact yet powerful Laser Ray Box which has bright, well-defined rays perfect for classroom use. The Laser Ray Box projects 1, 3, or 5 parallel laser beams onto any flat surface ideal for optical ray viewing and analysis. Includes everything needed to demonstrate the basic principles of geometrical optics.
Includes 8 optic components:
- Concave lens, Convex lens
- Parallel flat or parallel bar
- Trapezoid prism
- Right angle lens, Mirror
- Hollow semicircle, Frosted semicircle
- Convenient impact resistant
- foam lined metallic carry case keeps everything organized and ready to use.
- Magnetic activity mat (15"x8-1/4" or 381x210mm) with printed scales and angles along with a helpful laser light beam chart are included.
The Ray Box is powered by an intl AC adapter (included).
Comes with a Teacher's Guide and reproducible Student Handout.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.