Geek Club Cyberpunk Collection
- Grades: 9+
- Number of Students: 1-2 per Robot Kit
On this page you will find every model from the Geek Club Cyberpunk Collection. The Complete Kit includes every model as well as the Tool Kit for a reduced price. All of the other models and the Tool Kit on this page are sold separately; à la carte. Please see all purchasing options towards the top of the page.
NOTE: Soldering tools are required to construct the Geek Club Cyberpunk Models. We strongly recommend that if you are purchasing an individual model from this collection that you also purchase the Geek Club Tool Kit unless you already have access to the components found in the Tool Kit.
Complete Geek Club Cyber Punk Collection
Includes 5 Futuristic Cyberpunk Models with a Tools kit , each with an iconic printed circuit board design & electrical components.
3RT Cyber Copter
Rescue and support ground operations for supply and evacuation in the dystopian future.
Building off of the legendary model of the Apache helicopter, the 3RT adds large cargo capacity and numerous LED components. As the designer and builder of this vehicle, you can be prepared to undertake electrical engineering in the heat of perilous missions. As you climb onboard to take off, there is only one question: are you ready to fly?
MAT 002 Wipe Racer
Push the limits of physical speed and human reflexes with the visionary cyberpunk sport of anti-gravity racing.
Inspired by the famous video game WipeOut, the MAT002 adds in mission-readiness with reconnaissance capabilities and enough power weapons to get in and out of the battlefield without a scratch. If the MAT002 can be hacked by rogue bands of wandering pirates, its powerful capabilities make it the perfect smuggling vessel.
Whatever the assignment, you can always rest assured of its exhilarating lightning speed and sleek, good looks - engineered and constructed by you, of course.
W4 Scout Recon
The W4 is a space-enabled cyberpunk-inspired scout vehicle. It can operate in both manned and unmanned modes.
Raising the bar in terms of visuals, complexity and depth - this iconic model will help empower the rest of your fleet with valuable intel to help you build your legend in the coming millennium. Scouts are always the bravest segment of the regiment, are you feeling up to the challenge?
ANT001 Hexapod Tank
Stability in the robotic world is very important. Any robot with three or more legs can be stable even when powered down, but this hexapod has twice as many and is, therefore, twice as stable.
Even if one or two of the legs are disabled or detached, the ANT001 can still keep going - making it the ideal front-line tank for cyberpunk warfare. It is structurally designed to take advantage of insect locomotion and neurobiology.
All of which you will build into it with your newfound electrical engineering expertise - easy enough as long as you follow the instructions, of course!
MXC - Two Legs Heavy Sniper
From a galaxy far, far away - right into your home… This heavy sniper features prominent robotic arms and powerful, far-sighted weaponry, making it perfectly suited for its cyberpunk surroundings.
Its two legs are designed to walk between the bombed-out craters of a war-ravaged world and achieve safe passage through any wasteland or cityscape. The same cannot be said for those who cross its path; its aim is legendary.
You’ll need to add one or more of these to your fleet if you hope to conquer the cyberpunk universe.
Everything you need to start is provided: Protective glasses, soldering iron which is convenient to use with any USB port, soldering iron stand, solder wire, filing tool, pliers, tweezers and soldering iron tip cleaner. Go ahead!
- Protective glasses - Protect yourself while working on your robot. That soldering iron gets really hot!
- Soldering Iron - Designed slim for easy manipulation. Easy and convenient to use with any USB port. Plug it into your computer, a power bank, or any USB interface.
- -Reaches top heat in less than 15 seconds
- -Cools down in less than 30 seconds
- -Long life tip with an additional protective cap
- -Powered by USB 5V Power: 8W
- Soldering Iron stand - An easy place to rest your soldering iron when not in use.
- Solder wire - LEAD-FREE soldering wire that you will use to make your connections.
- Filing tool - For making adjustments on the PCB - increase hole sizes or file down connections.
- Tweezers - Exactly what you will need to pull each piece of the PCB from the base and to separate pieces from each other.
- Pliers - Now you’ll be able to fine-tune your creations with extreme detail, no matter how delicate the pieces you are working with are.
- Soldering iron tip cleaner - With this brass wire cleaner, you won’t need any water to clean your soldering iron tip.