EZ-Robot Heavy Duty Servo (3 Pack)
This is our recommended digital heavy duty 15 kg/cm servo! This servo contains metal gears and metal shaft. It's a very heavy duty servo that will lift a great deal of weight. We use this servo for our Revolution robots, such as Biped JD and Hexapod Six.
Heavy Duty Servos
Includes digital heavy duty 15 kg/cm servo motors! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos were designed with enough strength to enable your robots to walk, move or lift.
- Operating speed: 0.24sec/60degree (7.4V)
- Stall torque: 15.0kg-cm/529 oz-in.(7.4V)
- Temperature Range: -20C to +60C
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V to 7.2V
- 3 pole ferrite
- Dual ball bearing
- All metal gears
- connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm spline (including teeth)
Note: This item typically ships within 2-3 weeks from time of order.