Coding with Drones
Contact Hours: 100+
Standards: Please click here
- Additional Documents: Flyer, Specs Sheet
More Coding? Count Us In!
Technology, Robotics & Coding, Math Connections
Block Coding DroneBlocks Courses:
- 10 compatible devices (one per drone) running the DroneBlocks app and 1 compatible device running the Tello app.
- The DroneBlocks app requires the use of a Wifi-enabled smartphone, tablet, Chromebook, desktop or laptop running Android, iOS or ChromeOS. (Note: DroneBlocks is not compatible with FireOS, the operating system for Amazon tablets.)
- The Tello app required for firmware updates requires the use of a Wifi-enabled smartphone running Android or iOS. (Note: the Tello app is not compatible with most tablets).
Line Coding Courses such as Programming with Python:
- 10 devices (one per drone) running Windows, OSX or Linux and 1 compatible device running the Tello app.
- DroneBlocks Introductory Course
- Introduction to Tello Drone Programming
- Advanced Tello Drone Programming with DroneBlocks
- OpenCV, Python, and DroneBlocks for Tello Camera Control
- Tello Drone Programming with Python
- Node-RED Programming with Tello and Tello EDU
- Tello & Art Present: Dance
- Tello Challenge from Italy with Mr. Torelli
The DroneBlocks environment is always changing. Subscriptions unlock access to the new courses and content released frequently, ensuring highly-relevant drone-based learning year-round.
Complete Program Includes:
Coding with Drones includes a 1-year site license to DroneBlocks that provides up to 10 educators with access to a library of digital curriculum resources. Access to a virtual drone simulator and the DroneBlocks Code app is also included for an unlimited number of students, along with the following supplies:
- PCS Edventures Tello Flight Manual: 1
- Storage tub: 1
- LiPo safe storage bags: 2
- Tello carrying cases: 10
- Tello drones: 10
- LiPo batteries: 30
- USB charging cables: 10
- Extra prop guards (4ct): 10
- 4-Port battery multi-chargers: 5