Alphabet Center Pocket Chart
Bright colors, engaging images, and active learning make this pocket chart the fun way to practice letter and sound identification, word building, spelling and more.
- 156 coated picture cards (picture on one side, word on the reverse)‚
- 52 uppercase and lowercase letter cards
- 4 blank cards
- Nylon pocket chart
- Activity guide
Pocket chart measures 28č‚¬L x 34¢‚¬H
Common Core State Standards Alignment: Reading Foundational Skills
Learning Style: Tactile, Visual
- Basic Concepts- The uppercase and lowercase letter cards teach students alphabet awareness, recognition, and matching.
- Language- This chart supports and challenges early learners with beginning vocabulary and letter sounds. Students can enhance language skills by using the chart to build words and sort the 52 color-coded letter cards into vowels and consonants.
- Organization- Match, sort, and organize the cards into 3 clear pockets and 26 letter pockets. Have students identify the 52 upper and lowercase letters and place them in the according pockets.