1 to 10 Counting Cans
Colorful, familiar fruits and veggies introduce early math and are great for imaginative play too! Teach counting, number recognition and sorting. Cans are labeled with numeral, word and picture for extra support. Reinforce everyday vocabulary and fine motor skills.
- 55 plastic fruits and vegetables
- 10 cardboard cans with lids
- Activity guide
Each can measures 4.25¢‚¬H x 3¢‚¬. D
Grades: PreK +
Common Core State Standards Alignment: Counting & Cardinality
Learning Style: Tactile, Visual
- Math - Students will get the math munchies and crave more as they learn early math skills like number recognition, number sense, counting and sorting.‚
- Language - Use these fruits and vegetables to expand vocabulary of produce while reinforcing smart snack choices.
- Fine Motor - Students can grasp these healthy treats with a whole hand and develop a more mature pincer grasp as they explore the shapes and textures with their hands and fingers.