The health and safety of our employees and you, our valued customers, is our top priority.
These are dynamic and ever-changing times. As COVID-19 continues to cause uncertainty around the globe, we remain deeply committed to ensuring the safety of our employees while at the same time continuing our efforts to bring you the best STEM solutions.
We are still operating and here to serve you during these uncertain times. To do so, we have implemented several measures in line with local, state, and federal guidelines.
- All employees working at our facilities are practicing social distancing. The remaining employees are working remotely. Meetings are being conducted virtually.
- We have restricted all business travel to emergency-only situations.
- We have measures already in place should an employee become ill with COVID-19.
Business as usual (almost... Working from Home Edition)
- STEMfinity is still open for business and considered an essential business. Our STEM educational consultants and customer service representatives are available to take your orders and answer any questions you might have.
- Explore our STEAM Learning @ Home page available at www.stemfinity.com/STEAM-Learning-at-Home – there are resources for all ages and a variety of interests.
- We are still shipping! However, due to several school closures, please be sure we are shipping your items to an address where they can be received.
We stand ready to do whatever it takes to keep students learning and teachers teaching. We’re here to be creative and innovative with you – let us know how we can help!
Contact Us with Questions: