Virtual STEM 101 Professional Development
Jason Lindsey (or a Hooked On Science associate depending on the dates requested) will conduct a virtual STEM 101 Professional Development training via Zoom for your school/organization. The Virtual STEM 101 Professional Development is a two-hour, set agenda.‚ (Additional hours can be purchased that include a customized agenda here.)
This training has been developed to meet your program's needs and get your educators prepared to implement successful, hands-on, STEM lessons and activities.
During the training you will:
- Participate in a discussion around STEM education
- Get hands-on experience with your STEMfinity resources
- Develop a plan for implementing your new STEM resources
- Plan lessons/activities with your students and resources in mind
- Learn how to maximize time with management strategies
TheVirtual STEM 101 Professional Development agenda includes:
- STEM/STEAM/STREAM, Scientific Method, and Engineering Design Process
- Structure and Properties of Matter Hands-on Science
- Forces and Interactions Hands-on Science
- Energy and Waves Hands-on Science
- Question and Answer
- Experiment Reflection
- STEM Resources
Please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-985-7836 x3 to:
- Confirm the training date(s)
- Confirm number of attendees‚
- Add Virtual STEM 101 Professional Development Additional Hour (optional)
- Add Virtual STEM 101 Material Add-On Fee (optional)
A Virtual STEM 101 Material Base fee (is charged for each participant attending the Virtual STEM 101 Professional Development. Please purchase the Material Base Fee here. Quantity one per participant.‚
Virtual STEM 101 Professional Development Additional Hour (STEM101-VIR2+) - purchase additional one hour increments of training! These additional hours can be customized to suit your individual needs. Purchase additional hours here! (Note: A Virtual STEM 101 Material Add-On Fee per participant is charged separately for additional hours of training. Fee is dependent on additional training content. Contact email@example.com for more information and a custom quote.
About Hooked On Science
About: STEMfinity is partnered with Hooked on Science and their founder Jason Lindsey to conduct our STEM 101 Training.
Jason Lindsey is an award-winning science educator and has worked diligently for more than 10 years to take science beyond the classroom window. Each year he performs hands-on science experiments at hundreds of schools and community events throughout the United States. Plus, Jason is a working STEM professional. When he's not in the classroom, you'll find him providing forecasts for television and radio stations across the nation.
Jason previously worked as a chief meteorologist, backpack journalist, science reporter, and webmaster at WKAG-TV, WBKO-TV, KGWN-TV, and KFVS-TV. Jason now produces and hosts a hands-on science segment, which airs on television stations across the nation. Jason is actively involved in bringing more science to America. Check out some of his recent videos on YouTube.