CoderZ Adventure with LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime (30 Student Bundle)
- Grades: K-8
- Number of Students: 30 (15 Robots with 1-2 per Robot & up to 30 on CoderZ software)
- Hours of Curriculum: 40+
- Number of Lessons: 50+
- Length of Subscription: 1 Year
- Experience Level: Novice
- Additional Documents/Resources: CoderZ Adventure Brochure, What is CoderZ?, CoderZ Content Framework
This product is subscription based. Please contact sales@stemfinity for information on the 3-year subscription version of this product.
Note: This item is only available for sale to out-of-school-time programs and at-home learning with a limit of three (3) sets per customer. To inquire about ordering larger quantities of this item, please email email@example.com or call 800-985-7836 to speak to a representative.
- 1 Year, Class Subscription for CoderZ Adventures
- 15 LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Sets
- 10 hours of curriculum, activities and assignments
- Over 50 gamified missions with easy to follow walk throughs and tips
- Teacher resources including guides and solutions
- An online knowledge base with 100+ articles
- Teacher's Guide
- Mission Solutions
- Heat maps and Student Reports
- Course Progress Control
CoderZ Adventure with LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime is a fun way for elementary school students to understand robotics and coding!
The CoderZ Adventure Course will empower teachers to teach their students the basics of coding and robotics, an exciting interdisciplinary STEM field. The course is powered by CoderZ’s Online Robotics Learning Environment which provides online simulation, a visual code editor, embedded content, class management and more. No prior knowledge needed!
CoderZ Adventure introduces your students to the fascinating world of STEM and robotics through an exciting journey and adventures in CoderZ world. Students will learn how to program a virtual robot to navigate in CoderZ Frozen Island, the Lost City, Candy Town, and other exciting locations while practicing basic math, geometry, and more.
To complete the course, teachers should allocate 10 hours. This may vary depending on students’ coding experience and the amount of time they may invest at home.
LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime
The virtual robot used throughout the Adventure Course is the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime robot. This bundle includes 15 LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Sets, which will allow students to create and code their very own physical SPIKE™ Prime robot!
About the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set
The LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set is the go-to STEAM learning tool for early to middle learners. Combining colorful LEGO building elements, easy-to-use hardware, and an intuitive drag-and-drop coding language based on Scratch, SPIKE Prime continuously engages students through playful learning activities to think critically and solve complex problems, regardless of their learning level. From easy-entry projects to limitless creative design possibilities, SPIKE Prime helps students learn the essential STEAM and 21st century skills needed to become the innovative minds of tomorrow... while having fun!
More info can be found here.
- In this adventure, we’ll take you step by step in CoderZ world and explore the exciting world of STEM.
- Addition, subtraction, and division will make your journey in CoderZ's Frozen Island much warmer.
- You won’t get lost while using the Explore Mode feature, by measuring distance and practicing wait block and repeat loops you’ll find your way to the next adventure.
- Using angles and parallel lines, travel through the Crystal Crater world while practicing repeat loops.
- In this adventure, students will practice more geometry: the concept of a radius in a circle. Practicing Repeat Loops.
- Time to get creative and practice! – let’s see your art skills while using all the topics learned up to this adventure: driving distance, angles, radii, etc.
- Here we’ll use the Explore Mode to measure angles and radii. Planning the optimal route to complete a mission as quickly and efficiently as possible, given a time limit.
- Windows 10
- To get info/pricing for the 3-year license version of this product
- To get info/pricing for additional student seats for this product.