LEGO® Education STEAM Park Afterschool & Camp Bundle with STEMfinity
Grades: PreK-K (ages 3-5)
Number of Students: 20
Hours of Lessons: 30+
- 5 - STEAM Park Sets
- 1 - STEMfinity USB Thumb Drive
Summer Camp Curriculum Samples:
Note: This item is only available for sale to out-of-school-time programs and cannot be purchased through our website. To inquire about ordering this item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-985-7836 to speak to a representative.
About the STEAM Park Set
STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and desire to create, explore, and investigate the world of early science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) through creative play. The possibilities are endless, as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full of dynamic moving rides, fun games, and scenes using the special selection of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their understanding of gears, motion, measurement, and solving problems together in a fun and engaging way.
- 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
- 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
- Build slides, carousels, shooting galleries, and much more!
- 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
- Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
- A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
- A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets
Key Learning Values:
- Cause and effect
- Observing and describing
- Problem solving
- Developing imagination
- Creating representations
Additional Information and Resources:
STEAM Park Lesson Plans
Additional STEAM Park Resources
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. Used with permission. ©2020 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.