Build Me "Emotions" by LEGO® Education
Grades: PreK-K (ages 3-5)
Number of Students: 3-5
Note: This item is only available for sale to out-of-school-time programs and at-home learning with a limit of three (3) sets per customer. To inquire about ordering larger quantities of this item, please email email@example.com or call 800-985-7836 to speak to a representative.
About the Build Me "Emotions" Set
Build Me “Emotions” invites preschoolers to explore emotions and physical characteristics in a fun and engaging way. As children collaborate on a range of character building experiences, they recognize feelings and identify similarities and differences. Building cards provide support and inspiration so children can continue to build and rebuild characters again and again!
Primary learning values:
- A variety of shapes and exciting colors
- Includes unique bricks with various facial expressions
- 8 double-sided cards provide 16 character-templates
- An activity card with inspirational teaching ideas
- Online videos offer even more engaging activity ideas
- Sense of self
- Recognizing and understanding emotions
Additional Information and Resources:
Build Me "Emotions" Lesson Plans
LEGO® Education STEAM at Home Resources
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. Used with permission. ©2020 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.