- Grade Level: 6th - 9th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 42+ Hours
- Number of Lessons: 21 Lessons
- Student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample
Bring advanced robotics education into your classroom with the ROBOTIS STEM Series! Introduce Project Based Learning with the STEM Series. ROBOTIS STEM introduces basic and advanced robotics concepts in 3 different phases of increasing complexity and challenge:
- The Basic Phase allows students to observe and explore the robot core features and functionality.
- The Application Phase introduces sensor and code integration.
- The Practical Phase encourages students to accomplish a variety of challenges and missions with their robot through creative problem-solving‚ and to think about how these concepts apply to real-world situations.
Bundle Pack Contents
- 10‚ ROBOTIS STEM Level 1
- 10‚ ROBOTIS STEM Level 2
- 10 Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems Guidebook
- 10 STEM Level 1-1/2 Curriculum Workbook included in kit
- 10 STEM Level 2-1/2 Curriculum Workbook included in kit
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.