- Grade Level: 2nd - 4th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 6+ Hours
- Number of Lessons: 6 Lessons
- Student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
Bring Robotics + SCRATCH 2.0 into your classroom with the PLAY 700 Scratch Classroom Set. Equipped with (20) PLAY 700 Kits and Assembly & Curriculum Manuals with each Kit, immediately jump into assembling your programmable, and controllable robot!
Using ROBOTIS - patented plate and rivet system, explore the basic concepts of structures, linkages, and mechanical engineering while assembling and customizing your robot. Program your robot via SCRATCH and the R+SCRATCH (Helper App), and utilize the embedded IR & Sound Sensor to activate line tracing and line avoiding features.
Bundle Pack Contents
- (20) ROBOTIS PLAY 700 Kits
- (20) BT-410 Dongles
- (1) PLAY 700 SCRATCH Curriculum Workbook
ROBOTIS PLAY 700 Video