Flashforge Guider II 3D Printer
- Grades: 10+
- Additional Information: Printer Parameters
- Out of the box: full metal-frame, enclosed 3d printer with massive build volume 280*250*300mm, layer resolution 0.1-0.4 mm, print resolution ±0.2 mm.
- Patent extruder heated up to 240℃ and heating platfrom up to 120℃: offers wide 3d print materials compatibility and great print results.
- FREE slicer support: FlashPrint offers basic slicing features and advanced options for custom printing.
- Resumes printing from power failure: print stops without damaging 3d models when suffer sudden power failure, resumes printing from where it stops when power is back on.
- Prints with mainstream 1.75mm filament: PLA, ABS, PETG, Color-change, TPU and TPE 3d printer materials.
- Filament check: filament sensor detects material usage and notifies you when filament is running out or broken, greatly improves print efficiency.
- 5 inch touchscreen: visual 3d prints set up, simplifies operation and ensures accuracy.
- Wireless 3d printing & Cloud printing: supports 3d files transfer via USB cable, SD card, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FlashCloud and PolarCloud.
- One spool of random filament is included (1000g).
Cost-effective Large-sized Industrial Grade Desktop 3D Printer
New Extruder Construction
Faster Heating & Good Ventilation
Guider II upgraded its extruder construction to create better airflow. The new design heats up quickly. Better ventilation eventually helps to achieve consistent 3d printing and great quality.
Resume Print from Power Failure
Reduce Waste & Ensure Successful 3D Prints
Ever bothered by sudden power failure, especially when print large 3d models? Guider II's resume print feature helps save printing process when power turns off, and recover print from where it was left off, without time and filaments waste.
Full Metal Frame Design
Ensure Quiet & Consistent 3D Printing
Fully enclosed 3d printer design helps provide stable chamber temperature for 3d printing. It’s 38kg full-metal rigid frame ensures sturdy build condition and slippery movement, which brings down the level of noise and improves printing fluency & accuracy.
5-inch Color Touchscreen
Professional 3D Prints Done Easily
Literally, you can set up all 3d printing operation on Guider II’s large touchscreen: start prints, preheat extruder and platform temperatures, load/unload filament, bed-leveling and more! Simplifies operation and avoids making any mistakes.
Open Filament System
Guider II uses open filament system, meaning it 3d prints filament from ESUN, DuPont, Polymaker & other third manufacturers, including PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPU, Wood-filled, Electric, Flexible, TPE.
Still, Flashforge filaments offer perfect performance, buy Flashforge 3d printer & filament bundle for less cost, shorter lead time!
Flashforge Guider II 3D Printer Application
Guider II is loved by serious hobbyists and professionals with production demands. Here are some of Guider II printed 3d parts for your reference. Grab your machine and build something remarkable!
This Product Includes:
- Flashforge Guider II 3D Printer x1
- Top Cover x1
- 1000g Random Filament x1
- Power Cable x1
- USB Cable x1
- USB Disk x1
- Support Holder x1
- Filament Guide Tube x1
- Screwdriver x1
- Allen Wrench x2
- Wrench x1
- Unclogging Pin Tool x1
- Teflon Tube x1
- Grease x1
- Glue Stickx1
- Quick Start Guide x1
- After-Sales Service Card x1