ROBOTIS Darwin Mini
- Grade Level: 6th - 12th Grade
- Content Hours: 20+ Hours
- Student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
ROBOTIS DARWIN MINI is a robot kit with an open source embedded board, semi-permanent li-ion battery and small actuator.
ROBOTIS DARWIN MINI HIGHLIGHTS:
- Awarded the "Good Design" mark
- Maintains compatibility with the 6mm grid OLLO [and now new Robotis Dream] frame
- Uses the new smaller Dynamixel XL-320 for various motor and motion functions
- Comes with the ROBOTIS DARWIN-MINI exclusive smart App (includes Touch, Gestures, Voice Recogntion, and Text commands)
- Convenient functions for the user (battery percentage display, offset settings for the XL-320, etc)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like