LEGO® Education STEAM Park Afterschool & Camp Bundle with STEMfinity
- Grades: PreK-K (ages 3-5)
- Number of Students: 20
- Number of Lessons: 11
- Contact Hours: 30+
- Additional Resources: N/A
Note: This item is only available for sale to out-of-school-time programs and cannot be purchased through our website. To inquire about ordering this item, please email email@example.com or call 800-985-7836 to speak to a representative.
STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and desire to create, explore, and investigate the world of early science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) through creative play. The possibilities are endless, as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full of dynamic moving rides, fun games, and scenes using the special selection of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their understanding of gears, motion, measurement, and solving problems together in a fun and engaging way.
- 5 - STEAM Park Sets
- 1 - STEMfinity USB Thumb Drive
Summer Camp Curriculum Samples:
- LEGO® Education STEAM Park - Intro Curriculum Sample
- LEGO® Education STEAM Park - Advanced Curriculum Sample
- 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
- 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
- Build slides, carousels, shooting galleries, and much more!
- 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
- Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
- A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
- A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets
Curriculum and Lesson Topics:
The Key Learning Values included are:
- Cause and effect
- Observing and describing
- Problem solving
- Developing imagination
- Creating representations
Additional Information and Resources:
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. Used with permission. ©2020 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.