MakerBot PLA Filament: True Orange
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn. It's guaranteed not to have any heavy metals, phthalates or BPA.
- Every filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2 to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare software offers and reliably slice and print every type of printing.
- If you„¢re new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it„¢s easy to use and performs well on most prints.
- MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter„¢s tape. Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, use rafts.
- Store MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place as it can absorb moisture from the air and long-term exposure to humidity can compromise filament quality and performances.
- Be sure your build plate is level, clean and oil-free before printing.
Please Note: This item is non-returnable.