LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Afterschool & Camp Bundle with STEMfinity
- Grades: 6-8
- Number of Students: 1-2 per kit
- Number of Lessons: 8
- Contact Hours: 6+
- Additional Resources: Science of Sports (grades 6-8), BricQ Motion Prime Camp Week 1, BricQ Motion Prime Camp Week 2, LEGO Summer Camp Landing Page, BricQ Motion Fact Sheet
This bundle contains 5x or 10x BricQ Motion Prime by LEGO® Education
Note: Please see bundle size options toward the top of the page.
The LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime Set engages students in grades 6-8 in the exploration of physical science within a sports context. BricQ Motion helps foster an understanding of forces, motion, and interactions by providing easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology.
- Printed building instructions and replacement elements are included for easy classroom management.
- With the new numbered foils, students can easily gather data on variables, angles, heights, and lengths to support their analysis and synthesis.
Discover Physical Science
An engaging introductory hands-on STEAM solution that encourages students to discover physical science in action.
LEGO® Education BricQ Motion Prime engages secondary school students in STEAM learning as they experiment with forces, motion, and interactions within a sports context. BricQ Motion Prime provides easy hands-on learning experiences without the need for technology. Students will experience cool “aha” moments as they set LEGO bricks in motion.
This 562-piece set includes four Minifigures and an extensive selection of special elements, like gears, wheels, balls, weights, and pneumatics. The color-coded sorting trays ease the building process and make end-of-class cleanup quick and efficient. With the new numbered foils, students can easily gather data on variables, angles, heights, and lengths to support their analysis and synthesis. The set also includes replacement elements and printed building instructions with inspirational ideas to help students discover physical science in action.
Curriculum and Lesson Topics:
This introductory STEAM experience offers 1 curriculum unit of standards-aligned lessons that include engaging videos and printable worksheets to excite and inspire students, and lesson plans, teacher videos, assessment rubrics, and math and language arts extensions to support and scaffold teachers.
What's in a Curriculum Unit?
- 7-8 lessons of 45 minutes each
- 30+ minutes language arts and math extensions for each lesson
- 6-10 hours of educational content
Special Notes and Considerations:
BricQ Motion Prime is supported by a comprehensive professional development program.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. Used with permission. ©2021 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.