Creative LEGO® Brick Set by LEGO® Education
- Grades: PreK+ (ages 4+)
- Number of Students: 3-5
- Number of Lessons: 8+
- Contact Hours: N/A
- Additional Resources: LEGO® Education STEAM at Home Resources
Stimulate children's natural curiosity to explore and learn with this versatile brick set. With 1,000 bricks included, the set allows children to create all sorts of life-like or imaginary figures, objects and buildings. Children develop fine motor skills while constructing, and the building cards will support and inspire their creativity. Where will their imaginations take them? A handful of LEGO® bricks can turn into absolutely anything!
- 1,000 classic LEGO® shapes and colors
- 8 double-sided building cards for support and inspiration
- An activity card with inspirational teaching ideas
- Online videos offer even more engaging activity ideas
Primary learning values:
- Fine motor skills
Additional Information and Resources:
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and DUPLO are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. Used with permission. ©2020 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.