STEMPilot Edustation Pro 3
The Edustation Pro 3 delivers a Panoramic triple 27″ forward view and the full cockpit experience with “Hands On” NAV & COM Radios, Adjustable Altimeter, Switch Panel, Trim, Flaps and Autopilot. Fully capable of flying ILS approaches and VOR and GPS Direct flight plans.
The Edustation Pro 3 is capable of flying from every airfield on the planet in one of 50+ aircraft. Students will plan and fly flights using basic algebra, geometry, trigonometry, physics, geography and topography. Edustations are designed for classrooms where they can be nested together. Each Edustation has our tutored simulator learning missions teaching all of the fundaments by flying through boxes in the sky.
Each Edustation Pro 3 Includes:
- STEMPilot’s easy to follow curriculum book embraces Project Based Learning.
- STEMPilot NGSS multimedia Lesson Plans on flash drive
- Simulator Learning Missions guiding the pilot through every step
- Compact welded steel design, easy to roll in and out of classrooms
- Instrument Pod with NAV & COM Radios, Switch Panel, Altimeter, Autopilot, Trim, Flaps 7 more.
- Panoramic Forward view displayed on a 3 x 27″ HD wide screens
- Custom PC designed and built by STEMPilot to deliver stunning graphics
- Prepar3D flight software by Lockheed Martin
- Flight controls – yoke, throttle quad and rudder pedals
- Surround sound for an immersive experience
- Easy plug-in and set-up
- No prior aviation experience is necessary.
- Students form “Flight Crews” for Collaborative Learning
- Excite Future Career Opportunities in Engineering, Aviation, Coding, Air Traffic Control, Air Frame and Power Plant Repair and more.
Using STEMPilot's Visual learning approach engages students by watching and hearing the video content before reading it. STEMPilot's curriculum is used in STEM labs, Science/Physics classrooms, Flying/Aviation Clubs, After school programs or with a Jr. R.O.T.C. program. By teaching the principles of flight leverages STEM concepts in; geometry, algebra, trigonometry, physics, meteorology, geography and topography.
Please contact email@example.com for pricing on orders of 10 or more units.
Dimensions: 50” wide, 31” long, 58” high
Warranty: 1 year included; extended warranty available
NOTE: This item has a 4-6 week turnaround.
NOTE: Shipments outside of the Continental U.S. may incur additional shipping charges. If necessary, our support team will be in contact prior to shipping.