VIVE FOCUS PLUS - for Education
- Grades: 5-12
- Number of Students: 1 per headset
- Number of Lesson Plans: 30
- Additional Documents: VictoryVR Lessons Grades: 5-8, VictoryVR Lessons Grades: 9-12, Product Flyer
Discover the Benefits of Virtual Reality in Education
VIVE Business has partnered with VictoryXR to create a custom end-to-end VR solution that will empower teachers to provide a wide range of next-level educational resources to students of all abilities and backgrounds.
All-in-one VR Solution Designed for Learning
The commercial-grade, portable VR solution includes a VIVE all-in-one VR system with 30 pre-loaded, science-based secondary education and higher learning experiences. The solution also includes Mobile Device Management for easy batch configuration and scale deployment. Deploy VR lesson plans that meet data privacy and IT compliance—saving thousands on facility and equipment costs.
- Pre-installed science content.
- NGSS, TEKS and CPALMS certified content.
- ISO27001 & ISO27701 Certification.
- No third-party login.
- Maintain and deploy with ease. Scale to student, school, or district needs.
- Best-in-class customer and hardware warranty available to minimize end-user product downtime in the classroom.
Add More Content
- Flexible and customizable.
- Revise and refine lesson plans for individual students, small classes or large-scale departments by adding more content at any time.
No Recurring Subscription Fees
- Save administrative costs with no annual recurring subscription fees on preloaded content.
- No surprise charges or budget concerns year-over-year with one or several hundred in-use systems.
Durable and Hygienic
- Ergonomic design that accommodates those with glasses, and is easy to clean for high-use environments.
Advance Student Retention and Engagement
Easily administer the 30 unique lesson plans that incorporate immersive VR learning experiences coupled with NGSS, TEKS and CPALMS certified content to ensure students stay engaged, improve retention, and most of all, have fun.
Newtons House of Forces
- Space Research Interaction
- Tesla Coil
- Coulomb’s Law & Newton’s first three laws
- Protect Athletes using Laws of Physics
- Play pool using laws of motion
Racing the Waves of Radiation
- Space Research Interaction
- Waves and Particles in game of pool
- Einstein & Newton’s first three laws
- History of Microscopes
- Marie Curie comic book
Adventure Learning Inside Humans
- Underwater Research Interaction
- Jungle Field Trip—multicellular organisms
- Explore Chiropractic
- Battle Viruses
- Human system and its functions
From Slime to Dinosaurs: Adventures in Time
- Rain forest field trip
- History of Whales
- Asian Carp
- Blue Crab laws
- iPod & Evolution of Animals
Adventures in Space
- Pilot a spaceship & Mars rover
- Solar Eclipse
- Travel distant galaxies
Masters of Design
- Great Wall of China
- Mountain Research interaction
- Comic Book of Thomas Edison
- Science of Snow
- Solar Powered Cars
Virtual Frog Dissection
- Hands on - covers each step of dissection of a frog from hologram teacher
Analog vs. Digital
- Long Base Array telescopes
- Comic book - Hedy Lamarr
- Compressional & transverse waves
- Tech function: phones, T.V., etc.
Mel & Gerdy
- Cell structure and function
- Cell organelle instruction
- Stand on Omaha Beach
VIVE Business Warranty & Services
Enterprise-grade support and services designed to protect your investment
Keep classrooms and IT departments running smoothly with VIVE Business Warranty & Services. Available package includes a two-year limited commercial-use warranty, support, and services. Features like next business-day email response and expedited product repair or replacement minimize downtime.
Commercial use only* Subject to Terms & Conditions.
|Screen||Dual AMOLED 3.5” diagonal|
|Resolution||1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined), 615 PPI|
|Processor||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835|
|Memory (RAM/ROM)||RAM:4GB / ROM:32GB|
|SD Card||MicroSD Slot x 1 with support up to 2TB|
|Tracking||6DoF inside-out HMD / 6DoF controller|
|Audio||Built-in speakers + 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Input||Microphone x 2 with noise cancellation|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable battery (up to 3 hours* of active use time).|
|Charging time||~2 hrs.|
|Data connectivity||Wi-Fi® 802.11a/n/ac (5 GHz)|
|Encryption||Android File-Based Encryption|
|Connection||USB 3.1 Type-C|
|Ergonomics||Designed to fit 95%+ of all head sizes, ages 14+ of all genders|
|Adjustable IPD (Interpupillary distance) mechanism range||60.5-74mm|
|Face Gasket||Replaceable synthetic leather|
|Weight||695g +/- 1%|
|Tracking||Chirp SonicTrack™ 6DoF ultrasonic + IMU fusion tracking|
|Button||Trackpad, Trigger, Grip button, Menu button, VIVE button|
|Power and Battery||Two AAA batteries (up to 4 hours* of active use)|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.