Dremel 3D20 Printer Build Sheet - Pack of 3
Dremel build tape is a thin, plastic sheet that can be placed on top of your Dremel build plate in order to protect the plate from scratching. The build tape surface is engineered to allow the filament to easily stick to the tape while printing, but also to allow for easy removal once your print is finished. Dremel build tape is meant to be used in place of blue painter tape or other similar products and has the added benefit of being a single sheet, so it quick to apply and remove. The plastic material is significantly more durable than blue tape, so it will not rip or tear when removing your built part.
- Durable each sheet lasts up to 100 builds
- Convenient single sheet allows for quick application of a bubble-free surface
- Easy removal no residue left behind
- Custom sized to fit and protect your Dremel idea builder build plate
- Each build sheet lasts up to 100 prints and applies easily to the build plate without the bumps or bubbles of adhesive tape