CreositySpace School Closure STEM Kit - Grades 3-5
- Grades: 3-5
- Number of Students: 1-2
- Curriculum Hours: 10+
With over 46 states mandating or recommending schools remain physically closed to traditional in-person instruction for the rest of the year, students are missing out on nearly half of their hands-on science activities for this year. In response, CreositySpace has put together an at-home STEM kit that is suitable for grades 3-5. The kit includes materials and instructions for 7 experiments, student experimental notebooks, and a copy of the Book of Ideas - Young Inventors notebook.
Each kit contains:
- 4 polarized films
- UV sensitive beads & regular beads (30+), key chain ring & cordage, light blocking materials
- Solar oven components (box, insulation, black paper, reflective foil)
- Water filter kit (includes container, 4 filter cups, filter pads, clean sand, activated carbon)
- Mini living wall kit (felt pocket, soil, seeds, acrylic stand)
- 2 petri dish and swabs
- Microbe building kit
- Book of Ideas
- 3 Notebooks
To help bring hands-on science and engineering investigations home, CreositySpace has put together a STEM kit that includes some of their favorite investigations from Water Watchers, Contagion Crushers, Sun Catchers, and Green Architects.
- Materials and guidance for 7+ STEM activities along with 3 experimental notebooks.
- A copy of the Book of Ideas and tips to help your young inventor take their inventions to the next level.
- Access to CreositySpace online videos featuring entrepreneurs Colleen Costello, Huda Elasaad, Stacy Flynn, and Christoph Krumm.