CreositySpace My STEM Explorer Kit - Grades 3-5
- Grades: 3-5
- Number of Students: 1-2
- Curriculum Hours: 10+
To help bring hands-on science and engineering to life, The My STEM Explorer kit (MSE) includes some of our favorite investigations from our Water Watchers, Contagion Crushers, Sun Catchers, and Green Architects elementary science and engineering units.
The MSE includes materials and instructions for 7 investigations, a student experimental notebook, and a copy of the Book of Ideas – Young Inventors notebook.
Each kit contains:
- 4 polarized films
- UV sensitive beads & regular beads (30+), key chain ring & cordage, light blocking materials
- Solar oven components (box, insulation, black paper, reflective foil)
- Water filter kit (includes container, 4 filter cups, filter pads, clean sand, activated carbon)
- Mini living wall kit (felt pocket, soil, seeds, acrylic stand)
- 2 petri dish and swabs
- Microbe building kit
- Book of Ideas
- 3 Notebooks
To help bring hands-on science and engineering investigations home, CreositySpace has put together a STEM kit that includes some of their favorite investigations from Water Watchers, Contagion Crushers, Sun Catchers, and Green Architects.
- Materials and guidance for 7+ STEM activities along with 3 experimental notebooks.
- A copy of the Book of Ideas and tips to help your young inventor take their inventions to the next level.
- Access to CreositySpace online videos featuring entrepreneurs Colleen Costello, Huda Elasaad, Stacy Flynn, and Christoph Krumm.