- Grades: 6+
This item is limited to quantities on hand. Once in-stock quantities sell out, this item will no longer be available.
The ME Orion is an easy-to-use single-board computer that is based on the Arduino UNO, with certain refinements that make it ideal for education. The Orion provides eight numbered RJ25 ports, allowing you to connect to all other Me series modules, using the colour labels to save you from creating heaps of spaghetti, allowing you more time to get creative.
The board supports most programming software (Arduino/Scratch/AduBlock), and there is also the customised graphical programming software app Scratch for Robot/Makeblock.
- Makeblock Orion: http://learn.makeblock.com/makeblock-orion/
- Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.com/learning-Arduino
- Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0: http://learn.makeblock.com/getting-started-programming-with-mblock/
- Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.com/en/makeblock-app-hd/
- Microcontroller ATmega238
- 100% Arduino compatible
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programming
- Modular installation
- Compatible with LEGO Bricks
- Two-channel motor driver integrated
- Operating Voltage 6 to 12V DC
- Detection angle 30°
- Dimensions 80 x 60 x 18mm
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.