Discover Blocksmith 150 Group 1-Year License
- Grades: 4-12
- Number of Students: 150
- Contact Hours: 12+
- Other Documents: Flyer and Specification Sheet‚
Offering a unique opportunity to learn and explore, Discover Blocksmith: 3D Coding & Design comes with 12 one-hour lessons in programming and video game design. Using the Blocksmith Builder software either in the classroom or at home during distance learning, learners create 3D games and scenarios, bringing them to life through an extensive logic system. These creations can be played immediately, or uploaded to Virtual - and Augmented Reality viewing devices. With the Blocksmith Group license, instructors have full domain control to create a secure and distraction-free environment to trade and share experiences. A fun and exciting journey for students and educators alike, Blocksmith allows learning environments of all sizes to create, share and experience the wide world of video game design and virtual reality.
- Summer camps
- Classrooms looking for technology and coding lessons
- After-school programs
- See Here for Technical Requirements
- Intro to 3D Design
- Basic Animations & Events
- Special Effects & Sound Effects
- Object Spawners & Held Items
- Hitpoints & Advanced Held Items
- Intermediate Fame Development, Events & Scenes
- Collectible Items & Intermediate Level Design
- Variables & Advanced 3D Design
- Interior Level Design
- Advanced Spawners & Nested Animation
- Multiplayer Mastery
- Community Engagement & Advanced Game Development
- 1 Blocksmith Group License with access code for Blocksmith account setup, printed on a color sheet of paper. See How it Works tab for further information on Blocksmith accounts.
- 1‚ Blocksmith‚ Educator Guide (printed & spiral-bound)
How it Works
- See Here for How it Works
- See Here for Frequently Asked Questions
Are you looking for more than a 1-year subscription? Please contact sales@stemfinity for information on the 3-year subscription version of this product.
- For groups of 30 or less students, please click here.
- For groups of 75 or less students, please click here.
Standards & Alignment
- Habits of Mind
- 16 thinking habits developed by Art Costa and Bena Kallick to empower students to succeed in a 21st-century learning environment
- Creating, Imagining, Innovation
- 21st Century Skills
- A set of widely-applicable abilities essential for success in the information age
- Creativity and Innovation
- Information, Media and Technology Literacy
- Initiative and Self-Direction
- ‚© 2018 Partnership for 21st Century Learning (P21), p21.org. All Rights Reserved. P21 was not involved in the production of this product and does not endorse it.
- International Society for Technology in Education
- Aligned to International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) standard for technological literacy
- ‚© 2018 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE). All Rights Reserved. ISTE was not involved in the production of this product and does not endorse it.