Math Mat Challenge™ Addition & Subtraction Game
Get students thinking on their feet! Interactive, talking floormat challenges students to listen to the equation, do the math, then step on the correct answer. The game gets faster as scores get higher! Teaches numbers, counting, addition and subtraction up to the number 20. Get students thinking and moving!
- Features 3 games with 2 skill levels each‚
- Mat measures 32-D
- Batteries: Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Learning Styles: Auditory, Kinesthetic, Visual
- Math - Use the Math Mat Challenge Game as a warm-up to math class or math homework. Using students whole body helps them think, learn, and remember.
- Gross Motor - Listen to the question from the mat, process, and respond by toe tapping on the correct answer. As students respond, they learn how to shift their weight, balance, and coordinate their movements to tap on the desired answer. Learning the abstract subject of math is helped by getting your body involved. Combines visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning!
- Basic Concepts - As students play together, they practice following directions, taking turns, and patience. These are basic concepts in social interaction that reach far beyond the parameters of the game.