FlashForge Adventurer 3 3D Printer
- Grades: 6+
- Additional Information: Printer Parameters & Comparison
Flashforge Adventurer 3 is a 3D printer for beginners. Due to a great balance between easy operation and great 3d prints with smooth surface and realistic textures, it is regarded as one of the best budget 3d printers for schools, families and makers.
- Out of the box: no need of hand assembly; lightweight and minimalist 3D printer (build volume: 150*150*150 mm).
- Detachable nozzle & fast heating: remove the nozzle from extruder just in one push; Stainless steel tube material; Nozzle fast heated to 200°C (392°F) in 50 seconds.
- Filament auto feeding: filament set enclosed in the machine body; Put the end in and start auto feeding.
- Filament run-out detection: stops printing and displays remind on touch-screen interface when filament runs out; Printing will resume when filament gets present.
- Auto level 3d printer: follow what the screen interface instructs to start 3d printing; the build plate was well leveled accurately.
- Built-in camera: records 3d printing process in real-time, allows you to monitor 3d printing status through FlashCloud or PolarCloud anywhere, anytime.
- Cloud storage & online slicer: We offer an online platform for free storage of model files; you can save, share and download files at any time. Supports online slicing models and transmitting sliced files to the 3D printer.
- Super quiet printing: < 45 decibels noise level.
- One spool of filament is included (250g);
- Filament compatibility: PLA/ABS.
- Removable and flexible build plate: easier to remove printed objects.
Smart | Reliable | Easy-to-use
Adventurer 3 is the best rated Flashforge 3d printers for family, school, workshop, and 3D printing beginners.
Load & Unload Filament Automatically
Removable Flexible Build Platform
Flashforge Adventurer 3 Application
- FlashForge Adventurer 3 3D Printer x1
- 250g Random Filament x1
- Power Cable x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
- After-Sales Service Card x1
- Screwdriver x1
- Unclogging Pin Tool x1
- Allen Wrench x1
- Grease x1
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 240 ℃
- Maximum Platform Temperature: 100 ℃
- Print Speed: 10-100 mm/s
- Filament compatibility: PLA / ABS
- Print Volume: 150*150*150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Print Precision: ±0.2 mm
Mechanical & Dimension
- Printer Dimension: 388*340*405 mm
- Screen: 2.8-inch Touch Screen
- Net Weight9 kg
- Gross Weight: 13 kg
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- Output: 24 V, 6.25 A
- Power: 150 W
- Spool Hold Diameter: 52 mm
- Contain Spool Diameter: 50*200d*52h
- Internal Storage: 8G
- Connectivity: USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet FlashCloud, PolarCloud
- Software: FlashPrint
- Input: 3mf / stl / obj / fpp / bmp / png jpg / jpeg files
- Output: gx/g files
- Camera: 1
- Filter Fan: Option
- Working Environment: 18-30 ℃
NOTE: Maximum 180mm spool diameter to be compatible with the printer case, otherwise the yarn can be placed externally.