Flashforge Hunter S Dental 3D Printer
- Grades: University+
- Number of Students: N.A.
- Number of Lessons: N.A.
- Contact Hours: N.A.
- Additional Resources: N.A.
FlashForge Hunter is an advanced 3D printer with Texas Instruments DLP® technology, featuring the latest technology in additive manufacturing. Compatible with third-party resins (details below), Hunter S offers flexibility and low operating cost to your dental business. Easy to swap aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film for maximum efficiency when switching between print jobs and resins.
- Full HD 2K light engine
- Compatible with third-party resins for a wide range of applications
- Advanced dual-core 800mhz ARM processor for ultra-fast performance
- Linear motion guide actuator for achieving smoother printing surface
- Easily removable aluminum resin vat with pre-installed vat film
- Calibration-free build plate with quick replacement
- Touchscreen LCD for easy navigation
- Jewelry support mode provides more flexible support structures
- Easy printing modes with resin presets
- Grayscale and distortion correction algorithm for great detail prints
Digital Dentistry Solution
FlashForge Hunter S Dental 3D Printer provides speed, reliability, accuracy, and low operating costs to denture manufacturers, dental laboratories, and clinical use.
Reliability, High Accuracy, and Efficiency
FlashForge Hunter is an advanced 3D printer with Texas Instruments DLP® technology, featuring the latest technology in additive manufacturing. Compatible with third party resins (details below), Hunter S offers flexibility and low operating cost to your dental business. Easy to swap aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film for maximum efficiency when switching between print jobs and resins.
Compatible with NextDent and Dentona Dental Resin
FlashForge Hunter S is fully compatible with NextDent and Dentona dental resins making it much easier to manage your resin inventory without starting a new inventory of proprietary resins.
- Shorten working hours. Improve more than 50% production efficiency
- Compatible with multiple third party materials. Providing a rich printing experience
- High precision, showing more details
Hunter S Dental Applications (Printed with NextDent Resins)
- Transparent 3D print material for Splints and Retainers
- Permanent Crown material
C&B MFH (Micro Filled Hybrid)
- Balancing opacity and translucency perfectly
- Print Denture Base applications
- Flexibility in printing model parts
- Residue-free combustible 3D printing material
SG (Surgical Guide)
- Design and print high-precision transparent drilling template
- High-precision dental model prints
- Biocompatible printable material for Try-In
- Aesthetically pleasing 3D print material
- Flexible material for orthodontic applications
- High-quality material for 3D printing trays
- Principle: DLP (Digital Light Processing)
- Build Volume: 144 x 81 x 180 mm (5.69 x 3.2 x 7.1 in)
- Printing Speed: 10-30mm/h
- Screen: 3.5-inch colorful IPS touch screen
- Net Weight: 23 kg (50.7 lbs)
- Printer Dimension: 360 x 320 x 560 mm (14.2 x 12.6 x 22 in)
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1A
- Software: FlashDLPrint
- Connectivity: USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fii